So last night I sat down and decided what baskets I would be offering for the Christmas on Oak Ridge Show this year. I had a lot of ideas for this show and needed to narrow them down to a select few. All of the baskets listed below can be personalized to fit the costumer's preference.
Couture Christmas
This basket is perfect for any Christmas gift!!!
*Cake pops
*Gourmet Pretzel Rods
*Handmade Ornament
*Special Treat Mix (determined by customer)
I'll have a BLUE Christmas
This basket is much like the Couture Christmas basket however, all items are given a winter wonderland feel!
Pampered Pet
(This basket can be made for a favorite feline or a beloved canine, or both)
*Homemade Pet Goodies
*Toy
*Keepsake ornament
BFF Basket
This basket is a great idea for any BFF you may have!
*J&L's Spiced Tea (a secret recipe used by my mom and her BFF for years)
*Tea cups
*Other personalized accessories determined by customer's preference
Other Baskets include:
Dinner Delight
Teacher's Pet
"Couture" Coffee Lovers
All baskets will be available for purchase at the Christmas on Oak Ridge Show as well as available for personalized orders.
Corinth Couture Baskets are a great idea for any occasion! Baskets can be created for any event or special occasion imaginable! Keep an eye out for basket pictures to be posting soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment