
So last night my kitchen was covered in chocolate cake, dark chocolate icing, and white candy melt! I can honestly say I have officially gotten into the creative groove! With the Christmas on Oak Ridge show, Thanksgiving, and Christmas right around the corner; as much as I hate to admit it I've been bitten by the Holiday bug!
Whenever I find myself becoming smitten with the idea of the impending Holiday season I am always reminded of why this time of year brings so much joy to my life! I find myself slipping into memories from my childhood of family gatherings, bake days in the kitchen with my mom and siblings, and of course all of the wonderful smells and tastes that come along with those special times!
This year is particularly special in that a new chapter of my life will begin during this wonderful season. My husband Jeramie and I are expecting the greatest gift any family can receive during the holidays. We will be meeting our precious son Elijah for the the first time. Elijah is scheduled to be here right around Christmas this year.
So while everyone thinks about the upcoming Holiday season, make sure to take the time and remember what makes this season truly special to everyone....Love! Be sure to not only receive and embrace the love you have in your life, but to give it to others as well!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment