Christmas at Oak Ridge Farm!!!!!
This year I did my first craft show ever with my baskets! It was better than I had hoped! The turn out was wonderful for a first year show, and the response to my baskets were WODNERFUL!!!! Below are a few pictures of some of the baskets brought to the show! They turned out so much better than I could have hoped for!
Please note I am still taking orders for Christmas 2011 and look forward to making more baskets before the end of the Holiday Season! Because the turn out was better than anticipated I have decided to run a 10% discount through December 2nd. Any holiday order placed before the 2nd will receive 10% their order price! Remember I can personalize any basket to meet your specific needs. Below I have listed the goodies I use to fill these baskets, any basket can have any combination of goodies in it! Colors can be customized as well..
Goodies:
Cake pops (any flavor can be made to fit your preference)
Truffles (flavors can be made to fit your preference)
Designer Pretzel Stix
Hot Cocoa
Spiced Tea
Chocolate Covered Dippin Spoons
Homemade Cookie Mix
Ornaments
Coffee Mugs
Dog and Cat Treats (homemade)
Pet Toys
Below are just some of the awesome combinations!!!
Purrrrfect Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment